7 Bedroom Country House | Sleeps 12 | near Stratford-upon-Avon
The Shakespeare Lodge is located at Arden Hill Farm within easy reach of Stratford-upon-Avon and the historic market town of Henley-in-Arden, easy access to the motorway network.
A large country house ideally suited for groups in a select private development, offered exclusively to your group for your selected date, full use of Jacuzzi hot tub.
A stunning property with 7 spacious bedrooms and 4 bathrooms are decorated and co-ordinate to the highest level.
- Lounge with large plasma 42 inch wall mounted TV, music system, 3 large leather sofa's, extra chairs plus occasional furniture, feature fire place and an additional kitchen area if required
- Bedroom 1: double bed (views from side window)
- Bedroom 2: single bed
- Bathroom 1 - bath with electric shower over bath, toilet & sink, marble tiled floor and tiled walls
- Bedroom 3: twin beds with en-suite bathroom (2) featuring corner shower with electric shower, toilet & sink. (views from bedroom side window)
- Dining room: a lovely room with Large table sitting up to 12 for either self-catering or why not use our recommended outside private chef who can provided the most delicious meal, with excellent service at great prices adding further luxury to this delightful property. Feature fire place, 2 x sofa's. TV & music system
- Kitchen with modern fitted units, complete with extensive range of crockery, cutlery and utility wear for during your stay
- Bedroom 4: double bed & single bed
- Bedroom 5: single bed
- Bathroom 3 - bath with electric shower over bath, toilet & sink, tiled floor and tiled walls
- Section 3: 2nd lounge area with 2 x leather sofa's, feature fire place, TV, occasional furniture. Additional kitchen area if required
- Bedroom 6: double bed
- Bedroom 7: single bed
- Bathroom 4 - Shower cubical with electric shower, separate bath, toilet & sink, tiled floor and tiled walls
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub exclusive for your group
- Front south facing paved patio areas
- Selection of quality patio garden furniture including large table seating up to 12 perfect for alfresco eating
- Plenty of Parking for multiple cars
- Natural growing fields
- Rear cottage courtyards
- Large south facing patio with exclusive luxury Jacuzzi Hot Tub (heated all year round)
- Selection of quality patio garden furniture complement the Lodge, creating a relaxing lifestyle during your special time
- CD player
- Central heating
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Freeview TV
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Washing machine
- Cot available
- Electricity included
- Gas included
- Heating included
- High chair available
- Linen provided
- Stairgate available
- Towels provided
A visit to the historic county town of Warwick should not be missed with its magnificent medieval castle, and Kenilworth Castle is only a few miles further.
There are many fine gardens and stately homes with National Trust properties including Coughton Court and Charlecote Park, which are within half an hour’s drive. Local pubs, inns and restaurants offer meals of high recommendation to suit all tastes.
There are a number of wonderful walks around the district and superb shopping facilities, including antiques, crafts and market places. The beautiful Cotswold villages and historic cities of Oxford, Worcester and Coventry are all within easy reach.
The National Exhibition Centre, the Symphony Hall and the National Indoor Arena are 40 minutes away by car, as is the National Agricultural Centre and Royal Showground at Stoneleigh with its famous July agricultural fair. Closest pub/restaurant is 500 yards.
Walking is an absolute delight with an abundance of wildlife, a natural environment with historic tracks and canal towpath within a close vicinity. Local pubs and gourmet restaurants within easy distance. Many groups like the extra luxury of booking caterers, entertainments, beauty therapists etc. In all a perfect luxury holiday house in the centre of England.