New Hampshire Lodgehttps://warwickshiretouristguide.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/320x240s/a9/9e/3d/tspr-lp9006-ex01a-14-81-1465234126.jpg
New Hampshire Lodge | Sleeping 2-4 | Pershore |
New in 2014. Luxurious lodge, perfect for a relaxing retreat. One master double with ensuite shower and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area.
Beautifully set in spacious grounds boasting six tranquil lakes and conservation areas, this peaceful park enjoys a convenient location close to the delightful market town of Pershore, famous for it’s elegant Georgian architecture and magnificent Abbey.
Pershore, set on the banks of the Avon, offers superb walking, sailing and fishing, while the idyllic Vale of Evesham hosts attractions to suit all. Worcester is 11 miles.
Luxury lodge, perfect for a relaxing retreat.
- Flat screen HD TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- No pets
- Complimentary welcome pack including tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- All non smoking accommodation
- Indoor heated pool
- Watersport activities
The reevo review site gives The Springs Lakeside Holiday Park an overal score of 9.3 out of 10